Foro

Posts de AdrianR


06/01/2017 a las 20:31  [post initial]  Anyone know this one?

Font used on the latest Mercedes Benz speedometers.



03/01/2017 a las 13:24  [respuesta]  Mercedes Benz

Bump


02/01/2017 a las 08:11  [respuesta]  pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Looks like Courier New.

Fuente sugerida: Courier New


Editado el 03/01/2017 a las 16:06 por frd



DIN Bold

Fuente identificada: DIN


Editado el 03/01/2017 a las 18:09 por frd


01/01/2017 a las 17:11  [post initial]  Mercedes Benz

Fonts used on the dashboard/instrument cluster of the new mercs.



22/09/2015 a las 19:19  [respuesta]  1992

I'd like to know too please


18/09/2015 a las 18:28  [respuesta]  Sonshine Font?

Cool!


18/09/2015 a las 16:23  [respuesta]  Sonshine Font?

I think the thick letters in the name is Alte Haas Grotesk in bold and hollow variation, but the script style slogan I'm not sure.

Fuente sugerida: Alte Haas Grotesk


Editado el 18/09/2015 a las 17:06 por drf


14/09/2015 a las 14:48  [respuesta]  żAyuda por favor?

I think it's Verdana


14/09/2015 a las 14:38  [respuesta]  Font please?

Yes, looks like the old Highway Gothic type fonts used on road signs.


14/09/2015 a las 14:37  [respuesta]  RPM font

Thanks L, that's pretty cool!


14/09/2015 a las 14:35  [post initial]  Font on RWC 2015 Logo

Hey there! Does anyone know what font this is?

Thanks in advance!!!

Update: Thanks guys, I think I may have actually found it, it's Handel Gothic D from what I can see.



Editado el 14/09/2015 a las 23:24 por AdrianR


19/02/2015 a las 22:57  [respuesta]  Cricket world cup 2015

Not maybe some kind of Helvetica that has been modified?


19/02/2015 a las 22:45  [respuesta]  svp

Ah, I'd like to know this one too!


08/02/2015 a las 09:39  [respuesta]  Serif font on Arctic Circle sign

Anyone seen this?


08/02/2015 a las 09:34  [respuesta]  please :) !!

Again, looks like some kind of Pacman font. The "C" gives it away.


Editado el 08/02/2015 a las 09:34 por AdrianR


08/02/2015 a las 09:30  [respuesta]  re please :) :) :) !!

I think it's some kind of Pacman font.


08/02/2015 a las 08:50  [respuesta]  "Kane" logo

I think the font is Matrix II Tall.

Fuente sugerida: Matrix II Tall Semi


Editado el 10/02/2015 a las 10:02 por drf


08/02/2015 a las 08:46  [respuesta]  Ferrari F50 Cluster

Anyone?


08/02/2015 a las 08:37  [respuesta]  help me please ^^

Very close, but if you look at the "S" and the crossbar of the "1" and you compare them, there are differences.



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 06:22

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts