Fórum

10 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por legasy97

01/12/2015 às 20:23  [resposta]  Chris Brown's Royalty Album 2015

Here you go !

Fonte sugerida: Minion Pro


24/01/2015 às 10:45  [resposta]  Font name?

Great ! Thanks


23/01/2015 às 23:42  [post inicial]  Font name?

Someone know the name of this font ? Thank you!



06/08/2014 às 23:54  [resposta]  Name Font

Thank you !!


06/08/2014 às 23:28  [post inicial]  Name Font

Hi, someone know the name of this font ? Thank you



26/06/2014 às 15:09  [post inicial]  Name Font ?

Someone know the Name of this font ? I have seen this in many images (This is a piece of the artwork by GrohsArt) But I can't find this



04/09/2013 às 14:33  [resposta]  Essential's font name ?

thanks!


04/09/2013 às 12:32  [post inicial]  Essential's font name ?

Hi, can you tell me the name of this font, or similar ?? Thanks



23/08/2013 às 14:11  [resposta]  font

It's similar

Fonte sugerida: Alien League


23/08/2013 às 13:58  [post inicial]  Name font

Hello guys, I'm new on this site, so do not even know if I am writing in the right section, some of you can tell me the name of this font? Or at least someone like that? Especially for the shape of the "E"




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 15:22
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts