Foro

10 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de legasy97

01/12/2015 a las 20:23  [respuesta]  Chris Brown's Royalty Album 2015

Here you go !

Fuente sugerida: Minion Pro


24/01/2015 a las 10:45  [respuesta]  Font name?

Great ! Thanks


23/01/2015 a las 23:42  [post initial]  Font name?

Someone know the name of this font ? Thank you!



06/08/2014 a las 23:54  [respuesta]  Name Font

Thank you !!


06/08/2014 a las 23:28  [post initial]  Name Font

Hi, someone know the name of this font ? Thank you



26/06/2014 a las 15:09  [post initial]  Name Font ?

Someone know the Name of this font ? I have seen this in many images (This is a piece of the artwork by GrohsArt) But I can't find this



04/09/2013 a las 14:33  [respuesta]  Essential's font name ?

thanks!


04/09/2013 a las 12:32  [post initial]  Essential's font name ?

Hi, can you tell me the name of this font, or similar ?? Thanks



23/08/2013 a las 14:11  [respuesta]  font

It's similar

Fuente sugerida: Alien League


23/08/2013 a las 13:58  [post initial]  Name font

Hello guys, I'm new on this site, so do not even know if I am writing in the right section, some of you can tell me the name of this font? Or at least someone like that? Especially for the shape of the "E"




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 01:47
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts