Fórum

4 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por games4me

05/01/2015 às 18:21  [resposta]  Engraved Ring Font Request

Fonte sugerida: Doulos


05/01/2015 às 14:21  [resposta]  font name plz

I think it's Cocon but with some modification. The i is different and the letters have been squeezed together. Though I may only be close.

Fonte sugerida: Cocon


05/01/2015 às 14:13  [post inicial]  Engraved Ring Font Request

Pretty simple font but I can't find the exact one. I think its most distinctive feature is the lack of a serif on the bottom of the lowercase "b". Any help you can offer me is appreciated. Thanks!



27/03/2013 às 02:07  [post inicial]  Heeelp

I remember downloading this font off of this website a long time ago on a different computer. It says "throne" if you can't tell. The font itself doesn't fade out at the bottom, that's just an effect someone added. Thanks in advance!




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 18:04
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts