Foro

4 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de games4me

05/01/2015 a las 18:21  [respuesta]  Engraved Ring Font Request

Fuente sugerida: Doulos


05/01/2015 a las 14:21  [respuesta]  font name plz

I think it's Cocon but with some modification. The i is different and the letters have been squeezed together. Though I may only be close.

Fuente sugerida: Cocon


05/01/2015 a las 14:13  [post initial]  Engraved Ring Font Request

Pretty simple font but I can't find the exact one. I think its most distinctive feature is the lack of a serif on the bottom of the lowercase "b". Any help you can offer me is appreciated. Thanks!



27/03/2013 a las 02:07  [post initial]  Heeelp

I remember downloading this font off of this website a long time ago on a different computer. It says "throne" if you can't tell. The font itself doesn't fade out at the bottom, that's just an effect someone added. Thanks in advance!




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 18:04
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts