what font was used in "Gaga" logo?
Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 03/08/2017 às 09:10 por frd
WHAT FONT WAS USED IN "KKW X KYLIE" LOGO?
Editado em 05/05/2017 às 11:37 por frd
whats is this font? "Lady Gaga" and "The Cure"...
i'm looking for this font a long time, so... anyone knows what font it is?
p.s: could be a similar font too
thank you!
I need so much this font.... What is this font? pleaseeee
could be a similar one
Editado em 07/04/2017 às 18:26 por twizzintter
What is the font where it written "Ride of Your Life"
I need so much this font.... What is this font? pleaseeee
What is the font where it written "Flames"
I need so much this font.... What is this font? pleaseeee
So, i've been looking for a long time for this font...
what is this font?
this is the backcover from the album "A Seat at the Table"
and I need so much this font.... What is this font?
Does anyone know what font is this? OR some similar FONT?
Does anyone know what font is this? OR some similar FONT?
What is the font where it written "ARIANA GRANDE"?
What is the font where it written "TIDAL"?
Editado em 19/04/2015 às 09:58 por twizzintter
What is the font where it written "Claudia Leitte" and "Sette"?
Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 11:42