what font was used in "Gaga" logo?
Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 03/08/2017 a las 09:10 por frd
WHAT FONT WAS USED IN "KKW X KYLIE" LOGO?
Editado el 05/05/2017 a las 11:37 por frd
whats is this font? "Lady Gaga" and "The Cure"...
i'm looking for this font a long time, so... anyone knows what font it is?
p.s: could be a similar font too
thank you!
I need so much this font.... What is this font? pleaseeee
could be a similar one
Editado el 07/04/2017 a las 18:26 por twizzintter
What is the font where it written "Ride of Your Life"
I need so much this font.... What is this font? pleaseeee
What is the font where it written "Flames"
I need so much this font.... What is this font? pleaseeee
So, i've been looking for a long time for this font...
what is this font?
this is the backcover from the album "A Seat at the Table"
and I need so much this font.... What is this font?
Does anyone know what font is this? OR some similar FONT?
Does anyone know what font is this? OR some similar FONT?
What is the font where it written "ARIANA GRANDE"?
What is the font where it written "TIDAL"?
Editado el 19/04/2015 a las 09:58 por twizzintter
What is the font where it written "Claudia Leitte" and "Sette"?
Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 14:55