Fórum

Posts por renan_s


it is too similar a FUTURA

Fonte sugerida: Futura


Editado em 23/09/2016 às 15:54 por frd


19/09/2016 às 18:09  [post inicial]  I need GTV Fast!

I need find this text font "GTV"



Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 19/09/2016 às 18:10 por renan_s


21/05/2015 às 17:36  [post inicial]  Tekilla's font

I need This Font from name "Tekilla"



09/04/2014 às 17:26  [post inicial]  Help

I need a typograph from name Jaraguá... thanks for a help



25/02/2013 às 11:16  [resposta]  Shell Super

This is a Futura family Font...

Fonte sugerida: Futura



this is bordeauxHeavy and bordeauxLight

i couldn't find the link but i can send to you if u want

Fonte identificada: Bordeaux


21/02/2013 às 12:25  [resposta]  What is that font?

Fonte sugerida: Hasteristico


04/02/2013 às 10:57  [resposta]  Font Identification

I think the letter 'p' the designer closed

but the font ITC Bauhaus is very similar

Fonte sugerida: ITC Bauhaus


01/02/2013 às 10:30  [post inicial]  SAveiro Cross

hELP!!!! :/



31/01/2013 às 10:32  [resposta]  NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE ....

i think too
i couldn't find


28/01/2013 às 14:39  [resposta]  which font?

I think the designer changed the font on the letter 'M' to 'Quadranta' is very similar

Fonte sugerida: Quadranta


25/01/2013 às 13:01  [resposta]  help needed

This font is most similar to bauhaus

Fonte sugerida: Bauhaus


Editado em 25/01/2013 às 14:32 por renan_s


25/01/2013 às 12:58  [resposta]  Semi script face

Harlow Solid Family

Fonte identificada: Harlow Solid



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 10:06
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts