Foro

Posts de renan_s


it is too similar a FUTURA

Fuente sugerida: Futura


Editado el 23/09/2016 a las 15:54 por frd


19/09/2016 a las 18:09  [post initial]  I need GTV Fast!

I need find this text font "GTV"



Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 19/09/2016 a las 18:10 por renan_s


21/05/2015 a las 17:36  [post initial]  Tekilla's font

I need This Font from name "Tekilla"



09/04/2014 a las 17:26  [post initial]  Help

I need a typograph from name Jaraguá... thanks for a help



25/02/2013 a las 11:16  [respuesta]  Shell Super

This is a Futura family Font...

Fuente sugerida: Futura


21/02/2013 a las 16:03  [respuesta]  Someone know the name of this font ?

this is bordeauxHeavy and bordeauxLight

i couldn't find the link but i can send to you if u want

Fuente identificada: Bordeaux


21/02/2013 a las 12:25  [respuesta]  What is that font?

Fuente sugerida: Hasteristico


04/02/2013 a las 10:57  [respuesta]  Font Identification

I think the letter 'p' the designer closed

but the font ITC Bauhaus is very similar

Fuente sugerida: ITC Bauhaus


01/02/2013 a las 10:30  [post initial]  SAveiro Cross

hELP!!!! :/



31/01/2013 a las 10:32  [respuesta]  NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE ....

i think too
i couldn't find


28/01/2013 a las 14:39  [respuesta]  which font?

I think the designer changed the font on the letter 'M' to 'Quadranta' is very similar

Fuente sugerida: Quadranta


25/01/2013 a las 13:01  [respuesta]  help needed

This font is most similar to bauhaus

Fuente sugerida: Bauhaus


Editado el 25/01/2013 a las 14:32 por renan_s


25/01/2013 a las 12:58  [respuesta]  Semi script face

Harlow Solid Family

Fuente identificada: Harlow Solid



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 10:06
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts