Fórum

14 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por mpadavano

01/04/2014 às 19:17  [resposta]  Parahoy Font?

bump? I really need this font.


20/02/2014 às 21:40  [post inicial]  Parahoy Font?

Hey, anyone know the font used in this Parahoy ad?

Thanks!



10/02/2014 às 04:30  [resposta]  WifTi

Bump?


10/02/2014 às 04:29  [resposta]  WIFM

Thank you, anyone know the others?


05/02/2014 às 19:16  [post inicial]  WIFM

Any ideas of these fonts?
I'm pretty sure they're all different.



05/02/2014 às 18:44  [post inicial]  WifTi

Any ideas on what these fonts are?
I know the i's are modified on WifTi but the other letters appear to be fonts.

Thank you! :]




I'm looking for the "One Sick Love Story" part, not the other part, but thanks.



Any ideas?



13/12/2013 às 16:30  [post inicial]  abc family "a new knd of family" font

I'm pretty sure the "family" part is new gothic lt bold but I'm stuck on the "a new kind of family" font
Please help.
Thank you.



15/11/2013 às 21:07  [post inicial]  Ninja Masters

any ideas?



03/04/2013 às 01:28  [post inicial]  font?

any ideas?



26/03/2013 às 18:34  [resposta]  Sans Serif Font?

Thank you! :]


26/03/2013 às 18:23  [post inicial]  Sans Serif Font?

Any ideas?



05/03/2013 às 00:01  [post inicial]  any ideas?

Any ideas on what this font could be?
Thanks.




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 21:14
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts