Foro

14 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de mpadavano

01/04/2014 a las 19:17  [respuesta]  Parahoy Font?

bump? I really need this font.


20/02/2014 a las 21:40  [post initial]  Parahoy Font?

Hey, anyone know the font used in this Parahoy ad?

Thanks!



10/02/2014 a las 04:30  [respuesta]  WifTi

Bump?


10/02/2014 a las 04:29  [respuesta]  WIFM

Thank you, anyone know the others?


05/02/2014 a las 19:16  [post initial]  WIFM

Any ideas of these fonts?
I'm pretty sure they're all different.



05/02/2014 a las 18:44  [post initial]  WifTi

Any ideas on what these fonts are?
I know the i's are modified on WifTi but the other letters appear to be fonts.

Thank you! :]




I'm looking for the "One Sick Love Story" part, not the other part, but thanks.



Any ideas?



13/12/2013 a las 16:30  [post initial]  abc family "a new knd of family" font

I'm pretty sure the "family" part is new gothic lt bold but I'm stuck on the "a new kind of family" font
Please help.
Thank you.



15/11/2013 a las 21:07  [post initial]  Ninja Masters

any ideas?



03/04/2013 a las 01:28  [post initial]  font?

any ideas?



26/03/2013 a las 18:34  [respuesta]  Sans Serif Font?

Thank you! :]


26/03/2013 a las 18:23  [post initial]  Sans Serif Font?

Any ideas?



05/03/2013 a las 00:01  [post initial]  any ideas?

Any ideas on what this font could be?
Thanks.




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 22:44
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts