Fórum

16 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por eshagh-design

15/03/2013 às 08:26  [post inicial]  Please help !

The name of the font used in the poster for What?



01/10/2012 às 15:08  [post inicial]  All these fonts are not

Help me!



14/09/2012 às 03:36  [resposta]  HELP ME!

SashiX disse  
Difficult to say. Try Arial.

Thank you my good friend )))))))


14/09/2012 às 02:59  [post inicial]  HELP ME!

All these fonts are not



17/08/2012 às 22:31  [resposta]  HELP ME!

drf_ disse  
You're welcome

tanX


17/08/2012 às 21:13  [resposta]  HELP ME!

Thank you friend ♥


17/08/2012 às 19:18  [resposta]  HELP ME!

SashiX disse  
rendered image this time, drf (IMO )

I want to download this font
http://rafalwozniak.pl/cordata/


17/08/2012 às 05:43  [post inicial]  HELP ME!

HELP ME!

I want to download this font



01/08/2012 às 19:28  [resposta]  All these fonts are not

melrose23 disse  
For the "Cosmopolitan" magazine title it's Franklin Gothic Extra Condensed

Okay, I want this magazine on fonts


01/08/2012 às 19:13  [post inicial]  All these fonts are not

All these fonts are not



30/07/2012 às 01:57  [post inicial]  DLNOW

Who knows the name of the font, I think that picture ?



21/07/2012 às 14:12  [resposta]  DESIGNED BY PARSA LIP

SashiX disse  
eshagh-design disse  

Yes, but where did you get that image? Web page, video, other document...

This is related to the tag designer to design your cover with the font and font I want


20/07/2012 às 22:23  [resposta]  DESIGNED BY PARSA LIP



20/07/2012 às 20:36  [resposta]  DESIGNED BY PARSA LIP

I do not understand what you mean , if you let me see if I can download this font .


20/07/2012 às 19:00  [resposta]  DESIGNED BY PARSA LIP

Dear friends, do I need this font


20/07/2012 às 18:07  [post inicial]  DESIGNED BY PARSA LIP

Hi, anyone knows what this font name ?




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 10:24
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts