Foro

16 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de eshagh-design

15/03/2013 a las 08:26  [post initial]  Please help !

The name of the font used in the poster for What?



01/10/2012 a las 15:08  [post initial]  All these fonts are not

Help me!



14/09/2012 a las 03:36  [respuesta]  HELP ME!

SashiX ha dicho  
Difficult to say. Try Arial.

Thank you my good friend )))))))


14/09/2012 a las 02:59  [post initial]  HELP ME!

All these fonts are not



17/08/2012 a las 22:31  [respuesta]  HELP ME!

drf_ ha dicho  
You're welcome

tanX


17/08/2012 a las 21:13  [respuesta]  HELP ME!

Thank you friend ♥


17/08/2012 a las 19:18  [respuesta]  HELP ME!

SashiX ha dicho  
rendered image this time, drf (IMO )

I want to download this font
http://rafalwozniak.pl/cordata/


17/08/2012 a las 05:43  [post initial]  HELP ME!

HELP ME!

I want to download this font



01/08/2012 a las 19:28  [respuesta]  All these fonts are not

melrose23 ha dicho  
For the "Cosmopolitan" magazine title it's Franklin Gothic Extra Condensed

Okay, I want this magazine on fonts


01/08/2012 a las 19:13  [post initial]  All these fonts are not

All these fonts are not



30/07/2012 a las 01:57  [post initial]  DLNOW

Who knows the name of the font, I think that picture ?



21/07/2012 a las 14:12  [respuesta]  DESIGNED BY PARSA LIP

SashiX ha dicho  
eshagh-design ha dicho  

Yes, but where did you get that image? Web page, video, other document...

This is related to the tag designer to design your cover with the font and font I want


20/07/2012 a las 22:23  [respuesta]  DESIGNED BY PARSA LIP



20/07/2012 a las 20:36  [respuesta]  DESIGNED BY PARSA LIP

I do not understand what you mean , if you let me see if I can download this font .


20/07/2012 a las 19:00  [respuesta]  DESIGNED BY PARSA LIP

Dear friends, do I need this font


20/07/2012 a las 18:07  [post initial]  DESIGNED BY PARSA LIP

Hi, anyone knows what this font name ?




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 10:24
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts