Fórum

5 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por 1moredream

11/07/2012 às 01:59  [post inicial]  help please? tks

I just saw this on a youtube fanvid of merlin + morgana (merlin from bbc one) and I really would like to know the name of this font... THANKS!!



04/07/2012 às 18:37  [resposta]  Please :/

It's handwritten... Sorry.


04/07/2012 às 18:36  [post inicial]  Heeelp!

I've seen this font a thousand times and I really wanna know the name so can anyone help me? Thaaaanks!! (the font used to write 'tiffany alvord')



22/06/2012 às 23:28  [post inicial]  What's the font?

Hey, does anyone knows the font used in this image? Thanks!!



Editado em 22/06/2012 às 23:28 por 1moredream


02/04/2012 às 19:05  [post inicial]  What's the font?

Hey, I really wanna know the names of the fonts of the image! Tks!




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 05:59
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts