Foro

5 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de 1moredream

11/07/2012 a las 01:59  [post initial]  help please? tks

I just saw this on a youtube fanvid of merlin + morgana (merlin from bbc one) and I really would like to know the name of this font... THANKS!!



04/07/2012 a las 18:37  [respuesta]  Please :/

It's handwritten... Sorry.


04/07/2012 a las 18:36  [post initial]  Heeelp!

I've seen this font a thousand times and I really wanna know the name so can anyone help me? Thaaaanks!! (the font used to write 'tiffany alvord')



22/06/2012 a las 23:28  [post initial]  What's the font?

Hey, does anyone knows the font used in this image? Thanks!!



Editado el 22/06/2012 a las 23:28 por 1moredream


02/04/2012 a las 19:05  [post initial]  What's the font?

Hey, I really wanna know the names of the fonts of the image! Tks!




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 13:09
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts