Fórum

14 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por DUSKvsDAWN

29/12/2016 às 01:10  [post inicial]  HALP

Which font is used in this video?



28/12/2016 às 22:48  [post inicial]  Yay. I forgot which font I used...

Does anyone know which font this is?



29/12/2015 às 06:09  [post inicial]  Help?

I used this font YEARS ago... No idea which one it was since I lost alot of my back up...



03/03/2015 às 17:39  [resposta]  The second one

Thanks again!


03/03/2015 às 17:38  [resposta]  HELP

thanks alot! I saved it in a document this time lol


03/03/2015 às 17:36  [resposta]  ...

thanks!


03/03/2015 às 17:10  [post inicial]  ...

...And this one XD



03/03/2015 às 17:10  [post inicial]  The second one

PLease tell me this one too XD



03/03/2015 às 17:10  [post inicial]  HELP

I am SUCH a retard. I made a few edits a while ago... But I forgot which font I used. I'll post all 3 of 'em lol. I'd really appreciate it!



08/01/2013 às 11:54  [resposta]  Help me with this one~

yes, that's it! thank you so much!


08/01/2013 às 10:37  [post inicial]  Help me with this one~

I need this font for my work. But which one is it?



Editado em 08/01/2013 às 10:40 por DUSKvsDAWN


02/02/2012 às 09:28  [resposta]  Help me find my font back!

wait a second... No dots anymore? I wanna use a dot, and it turns out as a space?


01/02/2012 às 18:52  [resposta]  Help me find my font back!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!


01/02/2012 às 18:28  [post inicial]  Help me find my font back!

To make a long story very short: yes, I edit pictures and put my DeviantArt link on it. Back a while ago my pc had problems and I lost EVERYTHING. My font I used to use for the last edits, nowhere to be found. I can't remember the name and looked around the whole site, comparing fonts to the one on the pictures... NOPE. I need help from pretty sharp eyes. Please help me!




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 20:44
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts