Foro

14 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de DUSKvsDAWN

29/12/2016 a las 01:10  [post initial]  HALP

Which font is used in this video?



28/12/2016 a las 22:48  [post initial]  Yay. I forgot which font I used...

Does anyone know which font this is?



29/12/2015 a las 06:09  [post initial]  Help?

I used this font YEARS ago... No idea which one it was since I lost alot of my back up...



03/03/2015 a las 17:39  [respuesta]  The second one

Thanks again!


03/03/2015 a las 17:38  [respuesta]  HELP

thanks alot! I saved it in a document this time lol


03/03/2015 a las 17:36  [respuesta]  ...

thanks!


03/03/2015 a las 17:10  [post initial]  ...

...And this one XD



03/03/2015 a las 17:10  [post initial]  The second one

PLease tell me this one too XD



03/03/2015 a las 17:10  [post initial]  HELP

I am SUCH a retard. I made a few edits a while ago... But I forgot which font I used. I'll post all 3 of 'em lol. I'd really appreciate it!



08/01/2013 a las 11:54  [respuesta]  Help me with this one~

yes, that's it! thank you so much!


08/01/2013 a las 10:37  [post initial]  Help me with this one~

I need this font for my work. But which one is it?



Editado el 08/01/2013 a las 10:40 por DUSKvsDAWN


02/02/2012 a las 09:28  [respuesta]  Help me find my font back!

wait a second... No dots anymore? I wanna use a dot, and it turns out as a space?


01/02/2012 a las 18:52  [respuesta]  Help me find my font back!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!


01/02/2012 a las 18:28  [post initial]  Help me find my font back!

To make a long story very short: yes, I edit pictures and put my DeviantArt link on it. Back a while ago my pc had problems and I lost EVERYTHING. My font I used to use for the last edits, nowhere to be found. I can't remember the name and looked around the whole site, comparing fonts to the one on the pictures... NOPE. I need help from pretty sharp eyes. Please help me!




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 20:44
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts