Fórum

Posts por boomtown.cowboy


02/05/2019 às 15:39  [resposta]  Heineken Open your world

I would say it's probably Haineken's bespoken font. Din Rounded would be an alternative (and the better one in my opinion). Cheers!

Fonte sugerida: Din Rounded


21/08/2015 às 22:16  [resposta]  Enrico Macias

But in the meantime I have found that there is much cheaper version with different name, from the same type designer

Fonte identificada: Sari


21/08/2015 às 21:08  [resposta]  Enrico Macias

Thanks a lot !
$400 for one weight, for real?



If I am not wrong, this is Harabara

Fonte identificada: Harabara Mais


Editado em 21/08/2015 às 21:00 por Lancon


21/08/2015 às 19:09  [post inicial]  Enrico Macias

Hi, does anybody knows which font is used for lowercase headline, thanks



05/08/2013 às 12:52  [resposta]  FONT

Could be...

Fonte sugerida: Adelle


16/06/2013 às 14:25  [resposta]  HELP!

Maybe not exact, but close enough I hope

Fonte sugerida: Insaniburger


21/12/2012 às 01:30  [resposta]  Tvoj Stav

Wow, thank you a lot !


19/12/2012 às 21:09  [post inicial]  Tvoj Stav




29/09/2012 às 11:18  [resposta]  Font used for Yoshinoya

)


29/09/2012 às 11:15  [resposta]  Font used for Yoshinoya

Beer for everybody on this site !


29/09/2012 às 10:59  [resposta]  Font used for Yoshinoya

Thank you !


29/09/2012 às 09:14  [resposta]  Candy Show

Word "Candy" is in Candy Script (d is alternate glyph)

Fonte identificada: Candy Script


29/09/2012 às 09:10  [post inicial]  Font used for Yoshinoya




27/09/2012 às 08:40  [resposta]  Hofmann

It is Mistral, maybe slightly modified ( original has jagged edges). I think it comes with Photoshop, Illustrator and etc.

Fonte identificada: Mistral


31/08/2012 às 14:36  [post inicial]  Headline Font



31/08/2012 às 14:30  [resposta]  New Thinking font please

Also interested...


31/08/2012 às 14:29  [resposta]  Need font ID

Veliki Babo I am interested too !


25/08/2012 às 15:31  [resposta]  Fyzzed Font?

Thank you for exact font Heron !


25/08/2012 às 04:23  [resposta]  Help please

Close to Weston Free

Fonte sugerida: Weston Free



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 09:06

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts