Foro

Posts de boomtown.cowboy


02/05/2019 a las 15:39  [respuesta]  Heineken Open your world

I would say it's probably Haineken's bespoken font. Din Rounded would be an alternative (and the better one in my opinion). Cheers!

Fuente sugerida: Din Rounded


21/08/2015 a las 22:16  [respuesta]  Enrico Macias

But in the meantime I have found that there is much cheaper version with different name, from the same type designer

Fuente identificada: Sari


21/08/2015 a las 21:08  [respuesta]  Enrico Macias

Thanks a lot !
$400 for one weight, for real?



If I am not wrong, this is Harabara

Fuente identificada: Harabara Mais


Editado el 21/08/2015 a las 21:00 por Lancon


21/08/2015 a las 19:09  [post initial]  Enrico Macias

Hi, does anybody knows which font is used for lowercase headline, thanks



05/08/2013 a las 12:52  [respuesta]  FONT

Could be...

Fuente sugerida: Adelle


16/06/2013 a las 14:25  [respuesta]  HELP!

Maybe not exact, but close enough I hope

Fuente sugerida: Insaniburger


21/12/2012 a las 01:30  [respuesta]  Tvoj Stav

Wow, thank you a lot !


19/12/2012 a las 21:09  [post initial]  Tvoj Stav




29/09/2012 a las 11:18  [respuesta]  Font used for Yoshinoya

)


29/09/2012 a las 11:15  [respuesta]  Font used for Yoshinoya

Beer for everybody on this site !


29/09/2012 a las 10:59  [respuesta]  Font used for Yoshinoya

Thank you !


29/09/2012 a las 09:14  [respuesta]  Candy Show

Word "Candy" is in Candy Script (d is alternate glyph)

Fuente identificada: Candy Script


29/09/2012 a las 09:10  [post initial]  Font used for Yoshinoya




27/09/2012 a las 08:40  [respuesta]  Hofmann

It is Mistral, maybe slightly modified ( original has jagged edges). I think it comes with Photoshop, Illustrator and etc.

Fuente identificada: Mistral


31/08/2012 a las 14:36  [post initial]  Headline Font



31/08/2012 a las 14:30  [respuesta]  New Thinking font please

Also interested...


31/08/2012 a las 14:29  [respuesta]  Need font ID

Veliki Babo I am interested too !


25/08/2012 a las 15:31  [respuesta]  Fyzzed Font?

Thank you for exact font Heron !


25/08/2012 a las 04:23  [respuesta]  Help please

Close to Weston Free

Fuente sugerida: Weston Free



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 13:42

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts