Fórum

8 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por flyingwithscissors

14/03/2012 às 01:09  [resposta]  Pillsbury Script

So any ideas or is it most likely a proprietary font?


31/01/2012 às 11:34  [post inicial]  Signature Designs by Ashley

Please tell me "Signature" is a font.
Suddenly I've been pegged at work as 'the guy who traces logos'

This was the highest resolution I could find (they sent us some shitty looking jpg)



14/01/2012 às 21:25  [post inicial]  Pillsbury Script



22/11/2011 às 17:44  [resposta]  Ryan's

Fontbo disse  
I'd say customised Belwe Bold

Belwe Bold

Maybe. I figured the R was custom and the apostrophe too I guess, but even the "yan" in Belwe isn't really all that close. http://www.fontshop.com/fonts/singles/bitstream/belwe_bold_ot/&s=c?&fg=000000&bg=ffffff&sample_size=96&sample_text=yan&ft=liga&acs_pt=32


22/11/2011 às 17:06  [resposta]  Ryan's

.


21/11/2011 às 12:31  [post inicial]  Ryan's

Just "Ryan's"



Editado em 22/11/2011 às 17:05 por flyingwithscissors


17/11/2011 às 17:54  [resposta]  Johnstone Adams

jhajha09 disse  
Capitals

Oh man, thank you so much!
Too bad it's a Mac only font.


16/11/2011 às 23:30  [post inicial]  Johnstone Adams




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 12:18
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts