Foro

8 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de flyingwithscissors

14/03/2012 a las 01:09  [respuesta]  Pillsbury Script

So any ideas or is it most likely a proprietary font?


31/01/2012 a las 11:34  [post initial]  Signature Designs by Ashley

Please tell me "Signature" is a font.
Suddenly I've been pegged at work as 'the guy who traces logos'

This was the highest resolution I could find (they sent us some shitty looking jpg)



14/01/2012 a las 21:25  [post initial]  Pillsbury Script



22/11/2011 a las 17:44  [respuesta]  Ryan's

Fontbo ha dicho  
I'd say customised Belwe Bold

Belwe Bold

Maybe. I figured the R was custom and the apostrophe too I guess, but even the "yan" in Belwe isn't really all that close. http://www.fontshop.com/fonts/singles/bitstream/belwe_bold_ot/&s=c?&fg=000000&bg=ffffff&sample_size=96&sample_text=yan&ft=liga&acs_pt=32


22/11/2011 a las 17:06  [respuesta]  Ryan's

.


21/11/2011 a las 12:31  [post initial]  Ryan's

Just "Ryan's"



Editado el 22/11/2011 a las 17:05 por flyingwithscissors


17/11/2011 a las 17:54  [respuesta]  Johnstone Adams

jhajha09 ha dicho  
Capitals

Oh man, thank you so much!
Too bad it's a Mac only font.


16/11/2011 a las 23:30  [post initial]  Johnstone Adams




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 12:18
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts