Fórum

16 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por sylvaain

28/08/2020 às 08:39  [post inicial]  Hi experts.. do you know this font

I’m having a hard tile to identify it.. sorry for the picture quality




Thank you so, so, so much !!


10/11/2014 às 16:18  [post inicial]  a Font that I don't know.. Help please

Hi friends !

I'm working on a psd file, and I have to get the font of my client's logo.
Does anyone know this font, friends ?
Here is the picture I made for you.

Thank you so much

Greetings
Sylvain



Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 10/11/2014 às 16:22 por sylvaain


08/03/2013 às 14:50  [post inicial]  What's this font, friends ?

Thank you very much in advance



11/04/2012 às 18:09  [post inicial]  what's this font ? Help me please :(

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the font on this logo.

It's hard to find it !

Did anyone ever seen that font ?

Greetings friends



18/03/2012 às 10:33  [resposta]  La police de Colissimo ?

Good job Sir !! Thank you so much


18/03/2012 às 09:46  [post inicial]  La police de Colissimo ?

Bonjour,
Cette police me plaît mais j'ignore comment elle s'appelle..
Le savez-vous ?

Merci d'avance



08/11/2011 às 08:28  [resposta]  two unknown fonts ?

?


02/11/2011 às 18:39  [resposta]  L'ATMOSPHERE font ?

Rocamaco, you are really, so strong !! Muchas gracias


02/11/2011 às 17:03  [post inicial]  L'ATMOSPHERE font ?

Hi Friends !

I really don't find the font which is used in this logo..

Someone could help me plz ?

Thank you



02/11/2011 às 11:23  [resposta]  MESOPOTAMIE Font ?

I found the second font it is "Lucida Calligraphy" :-)


02/11/2011 às 10:55  [resposta]  MESOPOTAMIE Font ?

Waw ! That's it ! Thank you so much


02/11/2011 às 10:22  [post inicial]  MESOPOTAMIE Font ?

Hi friends,
I think there are 2 different fonts in "MESOPOTAMIE" and "Spécialités Kurdes et Turques"
But I don't know which are their names.

If you know, could you help me please ?
Thank's



16/10/2011 às 16:14  [post inicial]  two unknown fonts ?

I think two fonts are in this picture. Do you know their names ?



16/10/2011 às 15:52  [resposta]  Unknown Font

Thank you so much !! You're really very strong, guy :-D


16/10/2011 às 15:46  [post inicial]  Unknown Font

Could you help me please? I've searched many hours on the web, but I really couldn't be able to identify this font




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 13:25
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts