Foro

16 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de sylvaain

28/08/2020 a las 08:39  [post initial]  Hi experts.. do you know this font

I’m having a hard tile to identify it.. sorry for the picture quality




Thank you so, so, so much !!


10/11/2014 a las 16:18  [post initial]  a Font that I don't know.. Help please

Hi friends !

I'm working on a psd file, and I have to get the font of my client's logo.
Does anyone know this font, friends ?
Here is the picture I made for you.

Thank you so much

Greetings
Sylvain



Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 10/11/2014 a las 16:22 por sylvaain


08/03/2013 a las 14:50  [post initial]  What's this font, friends ?

Thank you very much in advance



11/04/2012 a las 18:09  [post initial]  what's this font ? Help me please :(

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the font on this logo.

It's hard to find it !

Did anyone ever seen that font ?

Greetings friends



18/03/2012 a las 10:33  [respuesta]  La police de Colissimo ?

Good job Sir !! Thank you so much


18/03/2012 a las 09:46  [post initial]  La police de Colissimo ?

Bonjour,
Cette police me plaît mais j'ignore comment elle s'appelle..
Le savez-vous ?

Merci d'avance



08/11/2011 a las 08:28  [respuesta]  two unknown fonts ?

?


02/11/2011 a las 18:39  [respuesta]  L'ATMOSPHERE font ?

Rocamaco, you are really, so strong !! Muchas gracias


02/11/2011 a las 17:03  [post initial]  L'ATMOSPHERE font ?

Hi Friends !

I really don't find the font which is used in this logo..

Someone could help me plz ?

Thank you



02/11/2011 a las 11:23  [respuesta]  MESOPOTAMIE Font ?

I found the second font it is "Lucida Calligraphy" :-)


02/11/2011 a las 10:55  [respuesta]  MESOPOTAMIE Font ?

Waw ! That's it ! Thank you so much


02/11/2011 a las 10:22  [post initial]  MESOPOTAMIE Font ?

Hi friends,
I think there are 2 different fonts in "MESOPOTAMIE" and "Spécialités Kurdes et Turques"
But I don't know which are their names.

If you know, could you help me please ?
Thank's



16/10/2011 a las 16:14  [post initial]  two unknown fonts ?

I think two fonts are in this picture. Do you know their names ?



16/10/2011 a las 15:52  [respuesta]  Unknown Font

Thank you so much !! You're really very strong, guy :-D


16/10/2011 a las 15:46  [post initial]  Unknown Font

Could you help me please? I've searched many hours on the web, but I really couldn't be able to identify this font




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 13:56
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts