Fórum

Posts por Ray'

21/04/2012 às 18:40  [resposta]  Can you find a font for me ?

Thanks .


21/04/2012 às 18:34  [post inicial]  Can you find a font for me ?

I want make a logo with this font, so I hope you'll find it.
Thanks .




It's maybe American Typewriter...



08/04/2012 às 16:49  [resposta]  Locating this font

The is a lot of this font... but here's one :

Fonte identificada: Cloister Black


08/04/2012 às 00:48  [resposta]  Miguelito

It's Slant, I think ^^.

Fonte identificada: Slant


24/03/2012 às 10:06  [resposta]  What this font..?

It's Batman Forever .

Fonte identificada: Batman Forever


22/03/2012 às 18:21  [resposta]  Font?

It's Hunger Games =O
And the font is Hunger Games too.

Fonte sugerida: Hunger Games


22/03/2012 às 18:14  [resposta]  this font plz !!

I think it's ITC American Typewriter (bold).

Fonte sugerida: ITC American Typewriter


18/03/2012 às 16:06  [resposta]  font?

I think this font is Helvetica (black) .

Fonte identificada: Helvetica


10/01/2012 às 11:29  [resposta]  Tumblr.

This font it's Bookman old style bold .

Fonte identificada: Bookman Old Style


Editado em 10/01/2012 às 11:30 por Ray'


25/10/2011 às 14:42  [resposta]  The Nintendo Font

Thanks


25/10/2011 às 14:34  [post inicial]  The Nintendo Font

Hello everybody. I want to know what font composes the Nintendo logo ^^.
Thanks (and sorry for my bad english)



18/05/2011 às 17:00  [post inicial]  What's this font ?

Hi ! I search font of "version Blanche", but I don't found it yet, so, please, can you help me ?
Thanks, Ray'



Editado em 18/05/2011 às 17:01 por Ray'



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 14:23
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts