Foro

Posts de Ray'

21/04/2012 a las 18:40  [respuesta]  Can you find a font for me ?

Thanks .


21/04/2012 a las 18:34  [post initial]  Can you find a font for me ?

I want make a logo with this font, so I hope you'll find it.
Thanks .




It's maybe American Typewriter...



08/04/2012 a las 16:49  [respuesta]  Locating this font

The is a lot of this font... but here's one :

Fuente identificada: Cloister Black


08/04/2012 a las 00:48  [respuesta]  Miguelito

It's Slant, I think ^^.

Fuente identificada: Slant


24/03/2012 a las 10:06  [respuesta]  What this font..?

It's Batman Forever .

Fuente identificada: Batman Forever


22/03/2012 a las 18:21  [respuesta]  Font?

It's Hunger Games =O
And the font is Hunger Games too.

Fuente sugerida: Hunger Games


22/03/2012 a las 18:14  [respuesta]  this font plz !!

I think it's ITC American Typewriter (bold).

Fuente sugerida: ITC American Typewriter


18/03/2012 a las 16:06  [respuesta]  font?

I think this font is Helvetica (black) .

Fuente identificada: Helvetica


10/01/2012 a las 11:29  [respuesta]  Tumblr.

This font it's Bookman old style bold .

Fuente identificada: Bookman Old Style


Editado el 10/01/2012 a las 11:30 por Ray'


25/10/2011 a las 14:42  [respuesta]  The Nintendo Font

Thanks


25/10/2011 a las 14:34  [post initial]  The Nintendo Font

Hello everybody. I want to know what font composes the Nintendo logo ^^.
Thanks (and sorry for my bad english)



18/05/2011 a las 17:00  [post initial]  What's this font ?

Hi ! I search font of "version Blanche", but I don't found it yet, so, please, can you help me ?
Thanks, Ray'



Editado el 18/05/2011 a las 17:01 por Ray'



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 18:48
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts