Fórum

5 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por FontNerd

31/03/2015 às 16:14  [post inicial]  Urgent. What font is this?

I am trying to identify this font that has been used for the company I work for.

It is urgent as we need to use this font again.

Note: It is not Century Gothic

Thanks in advance!



10/10/2014 às 09:00  [post inicial]  "I will live" font

What is the "I will live" font please?
Thanks in advance



21/08/2013 às 23:21  [post inicial]  Unforgettable Font




31/05/2012 às 14:57  [resposta]  tw@? PLEASE

Fonte sugerida: ITC Bauhaus


02/05/2011 às 01:40  [post inicial]  What is 'The Vampire Slayer' Font?

I have been trying to find out what 'the vampire slayer' font is for ages, but have had no luck. Please help me out if you can! Thanks




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 15:38
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts