Foro

5 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de FontNerd

31/03/2015 a las 16:14  [post initial]  Urgent. What font is this?

I am trying to identify this font that has been used for the company I work for.

It is urgent as we need to use this font again.

Note: It is not Century Gothic

Thanks in advance!



10/10/2014 a las 09:00  [post initial]  "I will live" font

What is the "I will live" font please?
Thanks in advance



21/08/2013 a las 23:21  [post initial]  Unforgettable Font




31/05/2012 a las 14:57  [respuesta]  tw@? PLEASE

Fuente sugerida: ITC Bauhaus


02/05/2011 a las 01:40  [post initial]  What is 'The Vampire Slayer' Font?

I have been trying to find out what 'the vampire slayer' font is for ages, but have had no luck. Please help me out if you can! Thanks




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 13:36
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts