Fórum

Posts por daschund312

06/02/2011 às 18:25  [resposta]  Sun Country

Hmm..this may be it? I think it's already on your computer.

Fonte sugerida: Arial Black



I know this isn't exactly it, but it's pretty close.

Fonte sugerida: Hockey is Lif


06/02/2011 às 18:17  [resposta]  FOnt Name

Edge is Times New Roman, but I think the person put it artistically onto the squares using some fancy image-editing program. Times New Roman should already be on your computer.

Fonte identificada: Times New Roman


06/02/2011 às 18:15  [resposta]  What font is this

What about this for the Thx and Watching?

Fonte sugerida: Levenim MT


06/02/2011 às 18:04  [resposta]  which font?

Maybe this is it? Not sure where it can be found, I think your computer should already have it..

Fonte sugerida: Gill Sans


06/02/2011 às 17:59  [post inicial]  Another font identification..

"Nicki Nickotine" what font is that??



06/02/2011 às 17:56  [post inicial]  Font??

Can you please tell me the name of the font used on this picture?? In the corner where it says lucy. I know this is tough, but I'd really like to know!!




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 05:38
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts