Foro

Posts de daschund312

06/02/2011 a las 18:25  [respuesta]  Sun Country

Hmm..this may be it? I think it's already on your computer.

Fuente sugerida: Arial Black



I know this isn't exactly it, but it's pretty close.

Fuente sugerida: Hockey is Lif


06/02/2011 a las 18:17  [respuesta]  FOnt Name

Edge is Times New Roman, but I think the person put it artistically onto the squares using some fancy image-editing program. Times New Roman should already be on your computer.

Fuente identificada: Times New Roman


06/02/2011 a las 18:15  [respuesta]  What font is this

What about this for the Thx and Watching?

Fuente sugerida: Levenim MT


06/02/2011 a las 18:04  [respuesta]  which font?

Maybe this is it? Not sure where it can be found, I think your computer should already have it..

Fuente sugerida: Gill Sans


06/02/2011 a las 17:59  [post initial]  Another font identification..

"Nicki Nickotine" what font is that??



06/02/2011 a las 17:56  [post initial]  Font??

Can you please tell me the name of the font used on this picture?? In the corner where it says lucy. I know this is tough, but I'd really like to know!!




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 05:38
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts