Fórum

9 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por Mibby

30/05/2012 às 16:04  [post inicial]  Big KRIT's cover

"Live from the Underground"



09/03/2012 às 20:21  [resposta]  What's this?

Thank you!


09/03/2012 às 19:58  [post inicial]  What's this?

I must know!



04/06/2011 às 22:07  [resposta]  "Live Rismo" and "Robyn

Yep that's it. Thanks so much!


04/06/2011 às 18:10  [post inicial]  "Live Rismo" and "Robyn

Does anyone recognize this elegant font?



20/03/2011 às 19:26  [post inicial]  I'd love to know what this is.



05/11/2010 às 10:25  [resposta]  Any ideas?

Well, then I have no idea what else it could be. :(


05/11/2010 às 07:58  [resposta]  Any ideas?

Found it. For anyone else who might want to know, it's the suggested font Wendy LP.

Fonte sugerida: Wendy LP


05/11/2010 às 07:31  [post inicial]  Any ideas?

The cursive font. None on my end.



Editado em 05/11/2010 às 07:32 por Mibby



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 02:06
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts