Forum

9 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par Mibby

30/05/2012 à 16:04  [post initial]  Big KRIT's cover

"Live from the Underground"



09/03/2012 à 20:21  [réponse]  What's this?

Thank you!


09/03/2012 à 19:58  [post initial]  What's this?

I must know!



04/06/2011 à 22:07  [réponse]  "Live Rismo" and "Robyn

Yep that's it. Thanks so much!


04/06/2011 à 18:10  [post initial]  "Live Rismo" and "Robyn

Does anyone recognize this elegant font?



20/03/2011 à 19:26  [post initial]  I'd love to know what this is.



05/11/2010 à 10:25  [réponse]  Any ideas?

Well, then I have no idea what else it could be. :(


05/11/2010 à 07:58  [réponse]  Any ideas?

Found it. For anyone else who might want to know, it's the suggested font Wendy LP.

Police suggérée : Wendy LP


05/11/2010 à 07:31  [post initial]  Any ideas?

The cursive font. None on my end.



Édité le 05/11/2010 à 07:32 par Mibby



Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 15:29
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts