Fórum

12 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por VBriles

12/08/2026 às 17:08  [resposta]  Cartoon font with "stitches"

marty666 disse  
This R looks like it's in pain

Yknow what, it does xD


12/08/2026 às 16:22  [resposta]  Cartoon font with "stitches"

marty666 disse  
When you see this, that's how you know the measles vaccine is important.

lolwot


12/08/2026 às 15:18  [post inicial]  Cartoon font with "stitches"

I'm certain I had a .ttf of this many years ago, but I've forgotten the name of it D:



11/08/2026 às 17:30  [resposta]  Chapman Technical

Perfect, thank you!


11/08/2026 às 16:59  [post inicial]  Chapman Technical




24/09/2024 às 21:00  [post inicial]  Mascot Design




23/08/2024 às 20:39  [resposta]  Help with serif font pls

Thank you


23/08/2024 às 19:12  [post inicial]  Help with serif font pls








03/04/2024 às 17:51  [post inicial]  Cartoon Inline + Script

I would order a custom version of this artwork, but the seller of the svg quite literally sends a uneditable svg that says "custom" oof.



06/02/2024 às 17:58  [resposta]  ID "Vintage" font

Very good, thank you!


06/02/2024 às 16:31  [post inicial]  ID "Vintage" font

What is the base script font used in this Vintage vector effect example?




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 10:29
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts