Foro

12 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de VBriles

12/08/2026 a las 17:08  [respuesta]  Cartoon font with "stitches"

marty666 ha dicho  
This R looks like it's in pain

Yknow what, it does xD


12/08/2026 a las 16:22  [respuesta]  Cartoon font with "stitches"

marty666 ha dicho  
When you see this, that's how you know the measles vaccine is important.

lolwot


12/08/2026 a las 15:18  [post initial]  Cartoon font with "stitches"

I'm certain I had a .ttf of this many years ago, but I've forgotten the name of it D:



11/08/2026 a las 17:30  [respuesta]  Chapman Technical

Perfect, thank you!


11/08/2026 a las 16:59  [post initial]  Chapman Technical




24/09/2024 a las 21:00  [post initial]  Mascot Design




23/08/2024 a las 20:39  [respuesta]  Help with serif font pls

Thank you


23/08/2024 a las 19:12  [post initial]  Help with serif font pls








03/04/2024 a las 17:51  [post initial]  Cartoon Inline + Script

I would order a custom version of this artwork, but the seller of the svg quite literally sends a uneditable svg that says "custom" oof.



06/02/2024 a las 17:58  [respuesta]  ID "Vintage" font

Very good, thank you!


06/02/2024 a las 16:31  [post initial]  ID "Vintage" font

What is the base script font used in this Vintage vector effect example?




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 11:58
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts