Fórum

7 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por Somethingfms

02/07/2023 às 16:03  [resposta]  Youtube Video Awards

bumppppppp


02/07/2023 às 16:02  [resposta]  MLB Logo font

looks like gotham or a similar font

Fonte sugerida: Gotham


Editado em 03/07/2023 às 06:17 por frd


30/06/2023 às 23:51  [resposta]  Font name

That's the font!


30/06/2023 às 16:13  [resposta]  YouTube font Please!

MVRH disse  
League Gothic is pretty similar and free.

League Gothic

Ivaalo disse  
Similar to Alternate Gothic No 2, there is Oswald. Seems like the name is only the difference! (And it's free)

Oswald

Both of these are just open source digitizations of the same font. Using any version should be fine, although League is significantly bolder.
youtube sans is not it at all because it's used for branding, not logo. I believe youtube uses a different font now but it's so awfully similar you might as well go with Alt.


30/06/2023 às 16:08  [post inicial]  Youtube Video Awards

I want to know the font of this, please. I believe they used the same font on Supervote and other 2008 YouTube related things. I tried 3 font identifiers on this to no avail, please help.



Editado em 30/06/2023 às 16:31 por marty666





23/12/2022 às 23:31  [post inicial]  Font?





Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 03:22
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts