Foro

7 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de Somethingfms

02/07/2023 a las 16:03  [respuesta]  Youtube Video Awards

bumppppppp


02/07/2023 a las 16:02  [respuesta]  MLB Logo font

looks like gotham or a similar font

Fuente sugerida: Gotham


Editado el 03/07/2023 a las 06:17 por frd


30/06/2023 a las 23:51  [respuesta]  Font name

That's the font!


30/06/2023 a las 16:13  [respuesta]  YouTube font Please!

MVRH ha dicho  
League Gothic is pretty similar and free.

League Gothic

Ivaalo ha dicho  
Similar to Alternate Gothic No 2, there is Oswald. Seems like the name is only the difference! (And it's free)

Oswald

Both of these are just open source digitizations of the same font. Using any version should be fine, although League is significantly bolder.
youtube sans is not it at all because it's used for branding, not logo. I believe youtube uses a different font now but it's so awfully similar you might as well go with Alt.


30/06/2023 a las 16:08  [post initial]  Youtube Video Awards

I want to know the font of this, please. I believe they used the same font on Supervote and other 2008 YouTube related things. I tried 3 font identifiers on this to no avail, please help.



Editado el 30/06/2023 a las 16:31 por marty666





23/12/2022 a las 23:31  [post initial]  Font?





Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 11:04
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts