Fórum

Posts por The Big 6

13/11/2023 às 15:26  [post inicial]  PHOENIX Judgement Font

Please identify the font for "PERFECT".



03/04/2023 às 11:10  [post inicial]  Font for the game "The Wrath of Cortex"

Please Identify the font for" The Wrath of Cortex". Thank you.



Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 03/04/2023 às 11:12 por The Big 6


12/01/2023 às 15:08  [post inicial]  Slam 'n Jam Ultra Font

Hello, can you tell me the font for 28?
I'm curious to see what is the font.

(No need for the Time and the combo font, I already know that font.)



21/12/2022 às 11:34  [resposta]  Challenger Approaching

The font is called:"DFGHSGothic".


21/12/2022 às 11:30  [resposta]  DDR A Judgment Font

Yeah... It's a handmade one by Konami.
Don't worry, I'll make a Font based on that.



This is the font used for a Stepmania theme.
The real one is maybe Helvetica Black or Helvetica, but just need a few edits

Fonte sugerida: Helvetica Black


Editado em 11/12/2022 às 03:50 por The Big 6


22/10/2022 às 13:11  [resposta]  What is this font?

Hello!
Suppose the font you are finding for is Nise Sega Sonic.

Fonte sugerida: Nice Sega Sonic


19/10/2022 às 14:24  [resposta]  Help me find this

You're welcome!


19/10/2022 às 10:55  [resposta]  SDVX Exceed Gear Font

I can't access Reddit to find the font, so I post it there instead.


19/10/2022 às 10:54  [resposta]  INCARACE

It's also based on Orion Nebula.

Fonte sugerida: Orion Nebula


19/10/2022 às 10:46  [resposta]  Help me find this

It's FOT-Yuruka Std UB.

Fonte identificada: Yuruka


Editado em 19/10/2022 às 21:57 por jerseygirl


18/10/2022 às 13:57  [resposta]  whos your daddy trailer font

Here's the font: It's Riffic.
It's the SAME font used on DDLC

Fonte sugerida: Riffic  (Já sugerida aqui)


18/10/2022 às 12:43  [post inicial]  SDVX Exceed Gear Font

Check out this really cool font, It's from SDVX Exceed Gear.
The closest one I can find is Apex Commercial.
Anyone know what font it is?



15/09/2022 às 16:10  [post inicial]  Evaluation Font

Hello, I found that the evaluation font for PIU XX is similar to Arial Black.
If you can find the font, I will appriciate that.



15/09/2022 às 11:07  [resposta]  PRIME 2 Judgement Font

Twentyoneg disse  
SF Transrobotics

Thank you for identifying the font! I appreciate it!


14/09/2022 às 14:51  [post inicial]  PRIME 2 Judgement Font

Hello, I'm a Pump It Up player, and I just wanna know where did this font come from.
If you know the font, please suggest it to me.
Thanks in advice.



25/08/2022 às 13:07  [post inicial]  Font request

What is the font for this image?




I founded the font name.
It's called DFPOPMix.

Fonte identificada: DF POP Mix


Editado em 22/04/2022 às 01:38 por frd


21/03/2022 às 13:47  [post inicial]  Font for the game "WACCA"

What's the font for "ALL Marvelous!"?




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 02:48
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts