Foro

Posts de The Big 6

13/11/2023 a las 15:26  [post initial]  PHOENIX Judgement Font

Please identify the font for "PERFECT".




Please Identify the font for" The Wrath of Cortex". Thank you.



Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 03/04/2023 a las 11:12 por The Big 6


12/01/2023 a las 15:08  [post initial]  Slam 'n Jam Ultra Font

Hello, can you tell me the font for 28?
I'm curious to see what is the font.

(No need for the Time and the combo font, I already know that font.)



21/12/2022 a las 11:34  [respuesta]  Challenger Approaching

The font is called:"DFGHSGothic".


21/12/2022 a las 11:30  [respuesta]  DDR A Judgment Font

Yeah... It's a handmade one by Konami.
Don't worry, I'll make a Font based on that.



This is the font used for a Stepmania theme.
The real one is maybe Helvetica Black or Helvetica, but just need a few edits

Fuente sugerida: Helvetica Black


Editado el 11/12/2022 a las 03:50 por The Big 6


22/10/2022 a las 13:11  [respuesta]  What is this font?

Hello!
Suppose the font you are finding for is Nise Sega Sonic.

Fuente sugerida: Nice Sega Sonic


19/10/2022 a las 14:24  [respuesta]  Help me find this

You're welcome!


19/10/2022 a las 10:55  [respuesta]  SDVX Exceed Gear Font

I can't access Reddit to find the font, so I post it there instead.


19/10/2022 a las 10:54  [respuesta]  INCARACE

It's also based on Orion Nebula.

Fuente sugerida: Orion Nebula


19/10/2022 a las 10:46  [respuesta]  Help me find this

It's FOT-Yuruka Std UB.

Fuente identificada: Yuruka


Editado el 19/10/2022 a las 21:57 por jerseygirl


18/10/2022 a las 13:57  [respuesta]  whos your daddy trailer font

Here's the font: It's Riffic.
It's the SAME font used on DDLC

Fuente sugerida: Riffic  (Ya se ha sugerido aquí)


18/10/2022 a las 12:43  [post initial]  SDVX Exceed Gear Font

Check out this really cool font, It's from SDVX Exceed Gear.
The closest one I can find is Apex Commercial.
Anyone know what font it is?



15/09/2022 a las 16:10  [post initial]  Evaluation Font

Hello, I found that the evaluation font for PIU XX is similar to Arial Black.
If you can find the font, I will appriciate that.



15/09/2022 a las 11:07  [respuesta]  PRIME 2 Judgement Font

Twentyoneg ha dicho  
SF Transrobotics

Thank you for identifying the font! I appreciate it!


14/09/2022 a las 14:51  [post initial]  PRIME 2 Judgement Font

Hello, I'm a Pump It Up player, and I just wanna know where did this font come from.
If you know the font, please suggest it to me.
Thanks in advice.



25/08/2022 a las 13:07  [post initial]  Font request

What is the font for this image?




I founded the font name.
It's called DFPOPMix.

Fuente identificada: DF POP Mix


Editado el 22/04/2022 a las 01:38 por frd


21/03/2022 a las 13:47  [post initial]  Font for the game "WACCA"

What's the font for "ALL Marvelous!"?




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 08:05
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts