Fórum

21 posts    Fontes identificadas

Posts por 189east_tb

 1  2 


It's STEREOFUNK.

Fonte identificada: Stereofunk


12/08/2020 às 13:53  [resposta]  Agents of SHIELD Season 5 Font

I searched everywhere, I even rebuilt it to get it more clear...
My final guess is, it's a custom font.



Here you go, it's ABSTRACT, you can see it at the "R", "N" and "D".

Fonte sugerida: Abstract



Not quite, but very very close

Fonte sugerida: Alumni Sans Black Italic


11/08/2020 às 11:48  [resposta]  What font is this?

Fonte identificada: Equalize


11/08/2020 às 11:29  [resposta]  Font?

Maybe ARKITECH?

Fonte identificada: Arkitech


11/08/2020 às 11:23  [resposta]  What is this font?

It's ANAGRAM

Fonte identificada: Anagram


11/08/2020 às 11:12  [resposta]  Fonte URGENTE

IDENTIDAD ist Prohibition Oblique

Fonte sugerida: Prohibition Oblique


Editado em 11/08/2020 às 13:40 por frd


11/08/2020 às 11:12  [resposta]  Fonte URGENTE

I'm guessing FALSA is a customization of Univers Black Oblique

Fonte identificada: Univers


Editado em 11/08/2020 às 13:41 por frd


10/08/2020 às 17:37  [resposta]  Hulk Hülkenberg font

Hoppsingh disse  
I use it for Gran Turismo Sport decals

That should work!


10/08/2020 às 17:32  [resposta]  Unknown font

This is the font you are trying to remember, but it ain't the exact same one in the picture:

Fonte sugerida: Foglihten No 01


Editado em 11/08/2020 às 08:55 por frd


10/08/2020 às 17:21  [resposta]  Metal Gods

Here you go, it's NIGHT MACHINE

Fonte identificada: Night Machine


10/08/2020 às 17:15  [resposta]  Hulk Hülkenberg font


Thanks mate, I was about to go insane searching


10/08/2020 às 17:13  [resposta]  Identify font

Did you upload a better picture? I can see it more clearly now!

Maybe it is Athens Regular? The pointy "A" and "N" and the bumby "R"...

Fonte sugerida: Athens


10/08/2020 às 16:52  [resposta]  Hulk Hülkenberg font

which is it then?


10/08/2020 às 16:37  [resposta]  Identify font

Could be Optima Bold...

Fonte sugerida: Optima Bold


10/08/2020 às 16:35  [resposta]  font

Fonte identificada: Gotham Condensed Black Italic


10/08/2020 às 16:07  [resposta]  name?

Fonte identificada: Prohibition


10/08/2020 às 15:59  [resposta]  fever dream

Heading Pro Wide Extra Bold Italic

Fonte identificada: Heading


Editado em 10/08/2020 às 16:00 por 189east_tb


10/08/2020 às 15:54  [resposta]  this font please

Fonte identificada: Cloister Black



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 01:30
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts