I searched everywhere, I even rebuilt it to get it more clear...
My final guess is, it's a custom font.

Here you go, it's ABSTRACT, you can see it at the "R", "N" and "D".

Not quite, but very very close

IDENTIDAD ist Prohibition Oblique
Editado el 11/08/2020 a las 13:40 por frd
I'm guessing FALSA is a customization of Univers Black Oblique
Editado el 11/08/2020 a las 13:41 por frd
Hoppsingh ha dicho 
I use it for Gran Turismo Sport decals
That should work!

This is the font you are trying to remember, but it ain't the exact same one in the picture:
Editado el 11/08/2020 a las 08:55 por frd
Here you go, it's NIGHT MACHINE

Hoppsingh ha dicho 
Thanks mate, I was about to go insane searching

Did you upload a better picture? I can see it more clearly now!
Maybe it is Athens Regular? The pointy "A" and "N" and the bumby "R"...
Heading Pro Wide Extra Bold Italic
Editado el 10/08/2020 a las 16:00 por 189east_tb
Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 01:30