Fórum

32 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por diapahnouz

 1  2 

28/03/2026 às 17:45  [post inicial]  república

hello, does anyone knows what font is that? thank you for your time.



28/03/2026 às 17:43  [post inicial]  Musings

hello, does anyone knows what font is that? thank you for your time.



06/02/2025 às 15:21  [post inicial]  help to identifying this, please

I'm trying to identify the font used in this, it looks similar to fonts that are serif, and i have no idea which one it is. If anyone can help identify it or suggest close alternatives, I’d really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!



09/01/2023 às 20:55  [post inicial]  Lean in with Everything

Hello, i'm looking for this font(s) and if anyone knows it/finds out which one(s) it is please let me know
Thank you in advance



05/01/2023 às 14:39  [post inicial]  short lived & wicker furniture

Hello, i'm looking for both fonts, "short lived trend" and "wicker furniture". if anyone finds out please let me know.



27/12/2022 às 16:46  [post inicial]  O Lado Mais Sombrio

Hello, I need help to find this font, if somebody could/can help me to find it, I'd appreciate it!



27/12/2022 às 16:44  [post inicial]  trend #2 - oversized knits

Hello, I need help to find this font, if somebody could/can help me to find it, I'd appreciate it!



12/02/2022 às 14:52  [post inicial]  Ler Mais

Hello, I'm looking for this font, if anyone knows please let me know



02/11/2021 às 12:31  [post inicial]  Vinatge Texture

Hello guys, the typewriter fonts look all the same to me, idk which one is that, so if anyone here knows it, please let me know thank you for your time and have a nice day!!



31/10/2021 às 14:54  [post inicial]  Twitter/Instagram

Hello guys, Happy Halloween to you all, hum, I saw this font on YT and I'd like to ask if anyone knows what font is that? Pls let me know and have a good day yall!!!



26/07/2021 às 20:15  [post inicial]  Yesterday

Hello guys, good afternoon, guys i know this was asked before, but i don't remember the name of this font, if anyone knows the name, please let me know, please - this time i'll write it down - hehe sorry :s



07/07/2021 às 22:23  [post inicial]  Once Upon a Time

Hello guys, guys if anyone know this font(s) - idk if it's two different fonts or the same - in this image, please let me know too Thank you for your time and have a nice day!



06/07/2021 às 16:25  [post inicial]  Cinderella

Hello guys, i know that it might be too much but, did you guys know which fonts are those, in the tittle, the cursive one, and the technicolor? Please let me know guys! If is possible to find, of course! Thank you for your time and have a nice day!



20/06/2021 às 20:14  [post inicial]  Prince Henry & the First Son

Hello guys, hehe ok, once again i didn't want it to be repetitive but, there are some fonts that are so similar to one another that i don't remember all of them, so if you guys know what font is that, i'd apprecite very much!



17/06/2021 às 21:29  [post inicial]  Be okay!

Hello guys, it may sound on repeat, bc this font might have already appear here but, if anyone knows what font is that let me know please ^^ Thank you guys, have a nice day!



15/06/2021 às 17:56  [post inicial]  Conteúdo Exclusivo

Hello guys, I don't know if this font was asked before but, i'm looking for this font, if anyone got to know it, please let me know too hehe
Thank you for your time guys and have a nice day!



06/04/2021 às 17:25  [post inicial]  Mortal Kombat

Hello guys, I've seen so many YT thumbnails with the movie banners and this font, and I'm curious now hehe to know if you guys know the name of the font. Anyway, thank you for your time and help guys ^^



Editado em 08/04/2021 às 14:47 por diapahnouz


28/03/2021 às 15:14  [post inicial]  Fernanda

Hello guys, I'm looking for this font, I've had seen it at some places (imgs, websites, etc...), if someone find it out please let me know ^^ Thank you for your time! ^^ Have a nice day!



15/03/2021 às 15:06  [post inicial]  Belle

Hello guys! I'm looking for this font, I've seen this font before but I don't remember the name, sorry if this was asked before hehe but if anyone knows the name please let me know ^^ Thank you and have a nice day!!



09/03/2021 às 20:18  [post inicial]  Perfume dos Lilases

Hello guys, I don't know if is possible to find this font(s), it could be both of them, but the main font i'm looking for is in the title, "O Perfume dos Lilases". If anyone find it, i'll appreciate it alot! And thank you in advance to you guys ^^ thank you for your time! Have a nice day!




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 20:44
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts