Foro

32 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de diapahnouz

 1  2 

28/03/2026 a las 17:45  [post initial]  república

hello, does anyone knows what font is that? thank you for your time.



28/03/2026 a las 17:43  [post initial]  Musings

hello, does anyone knows what font is that? thank you for your time.



06/02/2025 a las 15:21  [post initial]  help to identifying this, please

I'm trying to identify the font used in this, it looks similar to fonts that are serif, and i have no idea which one it is. If anyone can help identify it or suggest close alternatives, I’d really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!



09/01/2023 a las 20:55  [post initial]  Lean in with Everything

Hello, i'm looking for this font(s) and if anyone knows it/finds out which one(s) it is please let me know
Thank you in advance



05/01/2023 a las 14:39  [post initial]  short lived & wicker furniture

Hello, i'm looking for both fonts, "short lived trend" and "wicker furniture". if anyone finds out please let me know.



27/12/2022 a las 16:46  [post initial]  O Lado Mais Sombrio

Hello, I need help to find this font, if somebody could/can help me to find it, I'd appreciate it!



27/12/2022 a las 16:44  [post initial]  trend #2 - oversized knits

Hello, I need help to find this font, if somebody could/can help me to find it, I'd appreciate it!



12/02/2022 a las 14:52  [post initial]  Ler Mais

Hello, I'm looking for this font, if anyone knows please let me know



02/11/2021 a las 12:31  [post initial]  Vinatge Texture

Hello guys, the typewriter fonts look all the same to me, idk which one is that, so if anyone here knows it, please let me know thank you for your time and have a nice day!!



31/10/2021 a las 14:54  [post initial]  Twitter/Instagram

Hello guys, Happy Halloween to you all, hum, I saw this font on YT and I'd like to ask if anyone knows what font is that? Pls let me know and have a good day yall!!!



26/07/2021 a las 20:15  [post initial]  Yesterday

Hello guys, good afternoon, guys i know this was asked before, but i don't remember the name of this font, if anyone knows the name, please let me know, please - this time i'll write it down - hehe sorry :s



07/07/2021 a las 22:23  [post initial]  Once Upon a Time

Hello guys, guys if anyone know this font(s) - idk if it's two different fonts or the same - in this image, please let me know too Thank you for your time and have a nice day!



06/07/2021 a las 16:25  [post initial]  Cinderella

Hello guys, i know that it might be too much but, did you guys know which fonts are those, in the tittle, the cursive one, and the technicolor? Please let me know guys! If is possible to find, of course! Thank you for your time and have a nice day!



20/06/2021 a las 20:14  [post initial]  Prince Henry & the First Son

Hello guys, hehe ok, once again i didn't want it to be repetitive but, there are some fonts that are so similar to one another that i don't remember all of them, so if you guys know what font is that, i'd apprecite very much!



17/06/2021 a las 21:29  [post initial]  Be okay!

Hello guys, it may sound on repeat, bc this font might have already appear here but, if anyone knows what font is that let me know please ^^ Thank you guys, have a nice day!



15/06/2021 a las 17:56  [post initial]  Conteúdo Exclusivo

Hello guys, I don't know if this font was asked before but, i'm looking for this font, if anyone got to know it, please let me know too hehe
Thank you for your time guys and have a nice day!



06/04/2021 a las 17:25  [post initial]  Mortal Kombat

Hello guys, I've seen so many YT thumbnails with the movie banners and this font, and I'm curious now hehe to know if you guys know the name of the font. Anyway, thank you for your time and help guys ^^



Editado el 08/04/2021 a las 14:47 por diapahnouz


28/03/2021 a las 15:14  [post initial]  Fernanda

Hello guys, I'm looking for this font, I've had seen it at some places (imgs, websites, etc...), if someone find it out please let me know ^^ Thank you for your time! ^^ Have a nice day!



15/03/2021 a las 15:06  [post initial]  Belle

Hello guys! I'm looking for this font, I've seen this font before but I don't remember the name, sorry if this was asked before hehe but if anyone knows the name please let me know ^^ Thank you and have a nice day!!



09/03/2021 a las 20:18  [post initial]  Perfume dos Lilases

Hello guys, I don't know if is possible to find this font(s), it could be both of them, but the main font i'm looking for is in the title, "O Perfume dos Lilases". If anyone find it, i'll appreciate it alot! And thank you in advance to you guys ^^ thank you for your time! Have a nice day!




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 20:29
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts