Fórum

7 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por Cristian Fishbeck

20/08/2020 às 23:58  [resposta]  encore HELP

I could be wrong.

Fonte sugerida: Flip Flop


20/08/2020 às 23:38  [post inicial]  TBS Promo/Bumper Font

Can someone please help me identify the font for the text on screen? I've been trying to find a match and had no luck. So if you can help me out, I would really appreciate it.



15/06/2020 às 06:16  [post inicial]  ABC Family/Freeform TV PG Font?

Can someone help me Identify this font on the TV PG please? I would greatly appreciate it.



21/04/2020 às 03:38  [resposta]  Font request

Thanks bro! I appreciate it!


20/04/2020 às 03:17  [post inicial]  Font request

Can someone tell me what font this is? I like to make recreations of these logos and upload them to YouTube.



20/04/2020 às 03:14  [resposta]  Font request

Thank you so much. I know it's been forever since I asked this question. But I still am grateful.


05/06/2019 às 06:11  [post inicial]  Font request

Can someone please tell me what the font is for this Spectrum News logo? I would gratefully appreciate it. Thank you.

- Cristian.




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 14:05
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts