Foro

7 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de Cristian Fishbeck

20/08/2020 a las 23:58  [respuesta]  encore HELP

I could be wrong.

Fuente sugerida: Flip Flop


20/08/2020 a las 23:38  [post initial]  TBS Promo/Bumper Font

Can someone please help me identify the font for the text on screen? I've been trying to find a match and had no luck. So if you can help me out, I would really appreciate it.




Can someone help me Identify this font on the TV PG please? I would greatly appreciate it.



21/04/2020 a las 03:38  [respuesta]  Font request

Thanks bro! I appreciate it!


20/04/2020 a las 03:17  [post initial]  Font request

Can someone tell me what font this is? I like to make recreations of these logos and upload them to YouTube.



20/04/2020 a las 03:14  [respuesta]  Font request

Thank you so much. I know it's been forever since I asked this question. But I still am grateful.


05/06/2019 a las 06:11  [post initial]  Font request

Can someone please tell me what the font is for this Spectrum News logo? I would gratefully appreciate it. Thank you.

- Cristian.




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 14:05
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts