Fórum

2.248 posts    Fontes identificadas    Apenas pedidos

Posts por 20121994


25/07/2026 às 06:36  [resposta]  Help

Fonte sugerida: Tiki Type Island  (Já sugerida aqui)


21/06/2026 às 06:29  [resposta]  what font name is this? pls help

Fonte sugerida: Vegan


19/06/2026 às 10:31  [resposta]  Reduced

Fonte identificada: Redondo Ave


16/06/2026 às 17:21  [resposta]  Any ideas what it is?

Fonte sugerida: Frito Vandito


04/06/2026 às 09:15  [resposta]  Busco esta fuente

La mafia, e' solo un'enorme montagna di

Non c'e' da vantarsi, ad indossare una simile schifezza

Spero che tu possa trovare il FONT ed utilizzarlo per scrivere cose piu' intelligenti.


04/06/2026 às 06:08  [resposta]  Galaxian Logo

Fonte identificada: Glyxonite


24/05/2026 às 17:07  [resposta]  INDEP font

Fonte sugerida: Independant


08/04/2026 às 18:24  [resposta]  Font please

Hondo5834 disse  
It's possible, that this one was part of the development:
https://www.dafont.com/kingthings-italique.font?text=123456789&psize=l

That's close enough, thanks.


08/04/2026 às 17:25  [resposta]  Font please

marty666 disse  
It's a real hassle to bypass that shitty location pop-up.
I don't want them to know where I am, I just want access to their online catalog.

Yeah, they probably had a custom font made (0-9) to mimic handwriting.

I had that font years ago, and I think I downloaded it here. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name, and no online recognizer helped me, but I'm sure the font exists. Thanks for your interest.


08/04/2026 às 17:11  [resposta]  Font please

marty666 disse  

tecnomat.it/it/sfogliabili/volantino/segrate


Editado em 08/04/2026 às 17:16 por marty666


07/04/2026 às 17:27  [resposta]  Font please

Thank you anyway


07/04/2026 às 17:15  [resposta]  Font please

Hi, the font is used by the Italian chain TECNOMAT and uses the aforementioned font for prices. I also did millions of searches but I didn't find anything similar. I vectorized the numbers with Illustrator to make them visible, as they are very small and of poor quality on the internet.


Editado em 07/04/2026 às 17:17 por 20121994


07/04/2026 às 07:30  [post inicial]  Font please




27/03/2026 às 09:12  [resposta]  Superstars font name ?

Fonte identificada: Chi-Town



Uppercase, filled

Fonte sugerida: Big George


23/10/2025 às 09:51  [resposta]  font pls

Fonte identificada: Passanun Bold Italic


Editado em 24/10/2025 às 01:18 por frd


17/08/2025 às 07:38  [resposta]  Please and thanks

Fonte identificada: Square Jaw


06/08/2025 às 08:01  [resposta]  Kismat font?

Fonte sugerida: Grelbb


06/08/2025 às 07:55  [resposta]  Any idea on this Chuco Town font?

Fonte identificada: Flim Flom Graffiti


06/08/2025 às 07:52  [resposta]  Masti font?

Fonte identificada: Amorpheus Alternates



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 06:55

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts