Foro

Posts de 20121994


25/07/2026 a las 06:36  [respuesta]  Help

Fuente sugerida: Tiki Type Island  (Ya se ha sugerido aquí)


21/06/2026 a las 06:29  [respuesta]  what font name is this? pls help

Fuente sugerida: Vegan


19/06/2026 a las 10:31  [respuesta]  Reduced

Fuente identificada: Redondo Ave


16/06/2026 a las 17:21  [respuesta]  Any ideas what it is?

Fuente sugerida: Frito Vandito


04/06/2026 a las 09:15  [respuesta]  Busco esta fuente

La mafia, e' solo un'enorme montagna di

Non c'e' da vantarsi, ad indossare una simile schifezza

Spero che tu possa trovare il FONT ed utilizzarlo per scrivere cose piu' intelligenti.


04/06/2026 a las 06:08  [respuesta]  Galaxian Logo

Fuente identificada: Glyxonite


24/05/2026 a las 17:07  [respuesta]  INDEP font

Fuente sugerida: Independant


08/04/2026 a las 18:24  [respuesta]  Font please

Hondo5834 ha dicho  
It's possible, that this one was part of the development:
https://www.dafont.com/kingthings-italique.font?text=123456789&psize=l

That's close enough, thanks.


08/04/2026 a las 17:25  [respuesta]  Font please

marty666 ha dicho  
It's a real hassle to bypass that shitty location pop-up.
I don't want them to know where I am, I just want access to their online catalog.

Yeah, they probably had a custom font made (0-9) to mimic handwriting.

I had that font years ago, and I think I downloaded it here. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name, and no online recognizer helped me, but I'm sure the font exists. Thanks for your interest.


08/04/2026 a las 17:11  [respuesta]  Font please

marty666 ha dicho  

tecnomat.it/it/sfogliabili/volantino/segrate


Editado el 08/04/2026 a las 17:16 por marty666


07/04/2026 a las 17:27  [respuesta]  Font please

Thank you anyway


07/04/2026 a las 17:15  [respuesta]  Font please

Hi, the font is used by the Italian chain TECNOMAT and uses the aforementioned font for prices. I also did millions of searches but I didn't find anything similar. I vectorized the numbers with Illustrator to make them visible, as they are very small and of poor quality on the internet.


Editado el 07/04/2026 a las 17:17 por 20121994


07/04/2026 a las 07:30  [post initial]  Font please




27/03/2026 a las 09:12  [respuesta]  Superstars font name ?

Fuente identificada: Chi-Town



Uppercase, filled

Fuente sugerida: Big George


23/10/2025 a las 09:51  [respuesta]  font pls

Fuente identificada: Passanun Bold Italic


Editado el 24/10/2025 a las 01:18 por frd


17/08/2025 a las 07:38  [respuesta]  Please and thanks

Fuente identificada: Square Jaw


06/08/2025 a las 08:01  [respuesta]  Kismat font?

Fuente sugerida: Grelbb


06/08/2025 a las 07:55  [respuesta]  Any idea on this Chuco Town font?

Fuente identificada: Flim Flom Graffiti


06/08/2025 a las 07:52  [respuesta]  Masti font?

Fuente identificada: Amorpheus Alternates



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 06:54

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts