Fórum

10 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por glockrivers227


Anybody?


26/07/2026 às 04:55  [post inicial]  Help with identifying this font

It’s not Trajan



26/04/2026 às 07:34  [post inicial]  Help finding font

Death before dishonor, I can’t find it on my own. The “H” is pretty distinct, I would imagine that would single it out



31/01/2021 às 17:11  [post inicial]  Help finding this please

Hey can anyone identify the font for the “BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY”
Thanks



Editado em 31/01/2021 às 17:38 por glockrivers227


23/03/2018 às 02:31  [resposta]  Death Row tee

Aww man thanks jersey girl you made my night, no luck on the fonts in the front?


23/03/2018 às 01:39  [post inicial]  Death Row tee

Hey can anyone identify the fonts on the t shirt in this picture (Back,"EAST", and death row on the front)

Thanks



Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 23/03/2018 às 02:02 por glockrivers227


26/11/2017 às 16:52  [resposta]  Death row logo

nah it's close but not exact, look at the "R" it's more rounded. and damz on what you were saying in the other thread with photshop to get it to look like that, I did it and it didn't look exactly like that. Could you see if you can make it like how it is in the picture, I tinkered with all of photoshops warp texts and can't seem to replicate it.
THANKS


26/11/2017 às 01:12  [resposta]  Death row logo

jerseygirl disse  
It's not Lithos Black. 3 of 4 letters are partially covered up.

Yeah your right its not could you identify what it is?, and for the 3 letters being covered up, the're more pictures to show it clearly I just thought this would be a good one
Thanks


Editado 3 vezes. Última edição em 26/11/2017 às 12:50 por marty666


26/11/2017 às 00:51  [post inicial]  Death row logo

Hey can anyone identify the font for the word "EAST" and "DEATH ROW", it isn't Lithos black
THANKS



Editado em 26/11/2017 às 01:06 por glockrivers227


25/11/2017 às 14:26  [resposta]  Death Row Font

I have it but can someone explain to me how to get it to look like that

Thanks



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 11:05
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts