Foro

10 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de glockrivers227


Anybody?


26/07/2026 a las 04:55  [post initial]  Help with identifying this font

It’s not Trajan



26/04/2026 a las 07:34  [post initial]  Help finding font

Death before dishonor, I can’t find it on my own. The “H” is pretty distinct, I would imagine that would single it out



31/01/2021 a las 17:11  [post initial]  Help finding this please

Hey can anyone identify the font for the “BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY”
Thanks



Editado el 31/01/2021 a las 17:38 por glockrivers227


23/03/2018 a las 02:31  [respuesta]  Death Row tee

Aww man thanks jersey girl you made my night, no luck on the fonts in the front?


23/03/2018 a las 01:39  [post initial]  Death Row tee

Hey can anyone identify the fonts on the t shirt in this picture (Back,"EAST", and death row on the front)

Thanks



Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 23/03/2018 a las 02:02 por glockrivers227


26/11/2017 a las 16:52  [respuesta]  Death row logo

nah it's close but not exact, look at the "R" it's more rounded. and damz on what you were saying in the other thread with photshop to get it to look like that, I did it and it didn't look exactly like that. Could you see if you can make it like how it is in the picture, I tinkered with all of photoshops warp texts and can't seem to replicate it.
THANKS


26/11/2017 a las 01:12  [respuesta]  Death row logo

jerseygirl ha dicho  
It's not Lithos Black. 3 of 4 letters are partially covered up.

Yeah your right its not could you identify what it is?, and for the 3 letters being covered up, the're more pictures to show it clearly I just thought this would be a good one
Thanks


Editado 3 veces. Última edición el 26/11/2017 a las 12:50 por marty666


26/11/2017 a las 00:51  [post initial]  Death row logo

Hey can anyone identify the font for the word "EAST" and "DEATH ROW", it isn't Lithos black
THANKS



Editado el 26/11/2017 a las 01:06 por glockrivers227


25/11/2017 a las 14:26  [respuesta]  Death Row Font

I have it but can someone explain to me how to get it to look like that

Thanks



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 08:20
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts