Ad by Dealjumbo

Forum

10 posts

Sandborn Map Co. font styles..

Feb 21, 2013 at 18:17

Hi there, Iīm working on a project making some "old skool" stuff, and I would love some help.. Iīm looking for some Sandborn Map Company inspired fonts. Many of these images are of course edited and hand made, but if anyone can point me to some nice fonts inspired by this kind of style (see images on links below)

I have bought some fonts from letterheadsfonts.com but if there are other font sites or any names for fonts that I should look for, I would appreciate it a lot!

Images: http://www.google.com/search?q=Sanborn+Map+Co.&hl=no&client=safari&sa=N&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=f1UmUcmfOYWO4gTkjoHYBQ&ved=0CFwQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=666

Thanks in advance!

Feb 21, 2013 at 21:26

Feb 21, 2013 at 21:31

Thanks, I forgot to say.. but that one is already bought a week ago :-) but a very good suggestion and looking for more like that :-)

Feb 21, 2013 at 22:44

Then check that foundry again from time to time. I believe the foundry is working on another Sanborn inspired font.

If you are buying Sanborn inspired fonts, I will make a dozen and put them up at myfonts.

Feb 21, 2013 at 22:48

He released a new one today, which is really nice! And I would buy it if it will be released as an option without the shadowing.. the shadows are looking good, but I would like the option to use it with or without. A good font is always worth buying, so if you got something extra nice, itīs a possible you will make a buck on me :-)

Feb 21, 2013 at 23:01

276ccm said  
A good font is always worth buying, so if you got something extra nice, itīs a possible you will make a buck on me :-)

So there are strings attached. I only make crappy fonts so that means you are not buying my fonts... too bad I was kind of inclined to do one of those California fonts that I saw some time ago.

Feb 21, 2013 at 23:06

Well, I canīt promise before Iīve seen it.. but let me know if you release something you believe interests me :-)

Feb 22, 2013 at 02:08

How come the text display for all the Myfonts links is FineAss Girls? I'm pointing the finger at claudeserieux.

Feb 22, 2013 at 02:21

Wow, I think I could see myself spending a year doing a font of one of those alphabets, but it would look awesome, even at four points. The only comment I'd get is some guy bitching because there's no Euro symbol...

Edited on Feb 22, 2013 at 02:22 by metaphasebrothel

Feb 22, 2013 at 17:33

metaphasebrothel said  
How come the text display for all the Myfonts links is FineAss Girls? I'm pointing the finger at claudeserieux.

Not sure, but I donīt see what it has to do with the subject..

Iīd appreciate if anyone got some ideas for the Sanborn style.

Thx :-)

All times are CEST. The time is now 13:12

Privacy Policy  -  Contact