11 posts

i need all fonts

Mar 17, 2011 at 21:35

i need all fonts

Identified fonts

Kozuka Gothic (Pro)  Suggested by SashiX 
Myriad Semi Cn  Suggested by ITellYa 

Mar 17, 2011 at 22:13

For "INSPIRED", "BY", "CREATIVITY" and "WALLPAPERS". Bold/Heavy, medium and extra light respectively.
UPDATE: this font comes with Corel and/or Adobe products.
Identified font: Kozuka Gothic (Pro)

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Mar 17, 2011 at 22:21 by SashiX

Mar 17, 2011 at 22:40

For 'INSPIRED', 'BY', 'CREATIVITY' and 'WALLPAPERS. Myriad Semi Condensed Pro: Bold/SemiBold/Light
Identified font: Myriad Semi Cn

Mar 18, 2011 at 09:45

thank you guys

Mar 18, 2011 at 16:15

With Kozuka. Haven't matched exactly same font size and spacing between letters.

Mar 21, 2011 at 04:54

(for that person who voted as "no" )

Kozuka description ([url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myriad_(typeface)]from wiki[/url]):

Kozuka Gothic is a Japanese typeface, designed as a sans-serif companion to Kozuka Mincho family. The Japanese letters were designed by Masahiko Kozuka and Adobe’s Japanese type design team. The Latin letters in Kozuka Gothic were adapted from Myriad

Edited on Mar 21, 2011 at 04:56 by SashiX

Mar 21, 2011 at 16:11

SashiX said  
(for that person who voted as "no" )

Kozuka description ([url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myriad_(typeface)]from wiki[/url]):

Kozuka Gothic is a Japanese typeface, designed as a sans-serif companion to Kozuka Mincho family. The Japanese letters were designed by Masahiko Kozuka and Adobe’s Japanese type design team. The Latin letters in Kozuka Gothic were adapted from Myriad

Sashi, that might be so, but as you already showed us two posts ago, you don't get the same result... (And another thing: don't believe everything Wikipedia says...)

Here you can see the difference:

The red is Myriad and the white is Kozuka, I might have a little mistake with size, that is that they normaly aren't same size... I had to modify the height... I kept the aspect ratios the same.

Edited on Mar 21, 2011 at 16:26 by ITellYa

Mar 21, 2011 at 19:45

Hi, Itellya. Haven't matched because I haven't had enough time to match it exactly You have to adjust the angle right, space between letters, size of the letters...
BTW, I have 6 or 7 Kozukas Condensed, not condensed, stretched, regular, italic, bold... All fonts you can force to bold or italic in PS. Don't know, perhaps I should take normal and force it to bold within PS, and not try to equal default Kozuka bold But after reading that on wiki... I think is a matter of time to match it correctly
UPDATE: yeah, you shouldn't trust wiki 100% But AFAIK Adobe put that info there
Regards,
Alex

Edited on Mar 21, 2011 at 19:49 by SashiX

Mar 21, 2011 at 20:02

Alex, you said it there yourself:
SashiX said  
You have to adjust the angle right, space between letters, size of the letters...

You'll need to modify the font to match it... The characters might be the same in form, but not in hight and spacing...

Well, you can keep Kozuka as an identified one , but it definatly isn't exact!

Mar 22, 2011 at 01:58

Without "deforming" them. I've said angle, space and size, not the form or shape. Man, just look at the image. Without adjusting things I said before, I can see clearly 99% coincidence. Have you tried Myriad the same way? I think no.

Mar 22, 2011 at 08:31

Ah, well, I won't say anything more here in this topic... Although I don't get your point, it's useless to continue this, as you probably know this better then me...

All times are CEST. The time is now 12:25

Privacy Policy  -  Contact