4 posts

Stretched top

Sep 28, 2012 at 10:33

Hi All

I'm looking for a font in which the top of the letters are extended or stretched.

Have a look at this image to see what I have in mind.

(I know my Microsoft paint image looks ridiculous(especially the letter O or D// as they should be rounded and oval// but it gives the idea of what I am looking for)

Thank You.

Edited 4 times. Last edit on Sep 28, 2012 at 10:43 by PedroL

Sep 28, 2012 at 11:04

Sep 28, 2012 at 11:21

Thanks. the first would've been perfect if it wasnt for its cartoonish style. I can't really use that for this occasion.

This is very similar to what I have in mind. but the problem is the bottom of letters are stretched too. and i would prefer to avoid a western looking font.

Sep 28, 2012 at 11:23

sorry, western fonts was all i had in mind

All times are CET. The time is now 02:40

Privacy Policy  -  Contact